[45] Another New Comic! :]

Ohyes. I JUST started another new comic last night. : D
It's called i'll be damned, and if you don't mind some yaoi/BL (boy love), some blood, and a whole lotta swearing, then you should totally check it out!

summary:
Axle Skelley is a 17-year-old albino boy.
He is part of a motley crew consisting of 5 other people:
Eleven, a blond-haired girl who's constantly bitching about something; Briana, an African-American emo chick; Peter, the definition of white and nerdy; Adonis "Donnie" Roubanis, the smart Greek one; and Alala "Al" Roubanis, Adonis's crazy sister.

When a new boy, another Greek kid, Laomedon "Darko" Halkias, and his brother, Loukas "Vader" Halkias move to their neighborhood, they instantly bond with Donnie and Al, sitting around with them, watching dumb movies, and chatting in Greek, teaching the not-Greek kids phrases like "I'm speaking in Greek, stupid" and "you're a bush pig".

The two brothers soon befriend everyone in the group of 6, and the group soon becomes a group of 8.

But Axle can't help but be wary of them.
He knows that something is wrong with Vader and Darko, but he doesn't know what.
And quite frankly, he doesn't really WANT to know.

NOTE:
this comic contains yaoi/BL, ranging from mild to mature.
It also has heavy swearing throughout.


You can view it on SJ here. :]
and to get no the next page, just hit the linky-thingum that says "next"
And if you have a SJ account, you should fave it, just 'cus you love me. :3

So... Yeah. :D

Clicky for the character page!
The character page is still under construction, by the by.

xMargiƫ!
December 31st, 2008 at 02:21am