Silly Spam?!

Never can spam be considered silly... oh wait, that kind of spam. Yeah, but that's not silly, 'tis ridiculous and asinine aka annoying.

Anyways, I just thought this up:
I roll my eyes. Stuck in detention again, with that pacifist wannabe Kate. Stab me, please.
"This sucks." Ew, my subconscious just conned me into making contact with the demon!
"Gawd, like you even know. I had to cancel my date to be here."
"Oh boohoo, like sucking face is any better than this."
"Like you know."
"YOu know what, I don't know, and thank whatever god there may be for that."
"Ladies, no talking!"
"Excuse me, I don't like being referred to as 'lady'." I'm already in detention, why not be a jerk off.
"Dyke..."
Wow, really? "Score one for the dumb blond! Tell me, Miss Wannabe, now that you've won the I'mma Big Idiat! contest, what will you do now?"
She just rolls her squinty little blue eyes at me and says, "So I guess you are a dyke then?"
"Alright... I, am going to talk very. slowly, So that you can properly understand what I am saying. You.
Are..." I swear, she's hanging on to my words like they're the fucking secret to life or something.
BRING!
I grin and shrug, nearly kicking my chair into the desk behind me as I stand. "Fill in the blank, better luck next time kid!'

On another note, anyone know any REALLY good Vams? If you don't know what a vam is then you obviously don't know any really good vams, alrighty woohoo!
But if you wanted to be clued in, a Vam is Ville Valo (aka Wille Walo ?.<) and Bam Margera ... romance... if one pleases to call it that...
December 31st, 2008 at 10:06am