I am very Sorry.!

I have re-written my old article about My Chemical Romance that contained incorrect information and had spelling errors. Also I think that this one flows better. I have shared it with three different people and now I'm just finishing up a few things and then I'll wait for it to be approved. I hope that this one works alot better then the other one.

I'm sorry for blowing up like I did. It was my first article, but that still gives me no right to act the way I did. This time I will take what everyone comments and I will use that to improve my writing skills. But I do ask that if you don't like the band My Chemical Romance, then PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT THEM!

I hope you all enjoy and like this article much better. I used the INO website to find all the information out. So if something is wrong then please note that I did do research and that I'm only going by what the INO website said. I'm am more confident that the information is correct. When I first wrote the other one I didn't read all the information that I should have, for if I did then there would have been a major difference. This time I have read and fully understand the information that I am passing on to everyone who wants to read the article.

I am very sorry to everyone that I offended and to everyone that I wasted their time with my silly little rant and my badly written article.

This time I have went back double spaced the paragraphs, I have spell checked three times, along with letting three other people read it. I do believe that the information is accurate.

I will am sorry to everyone and I promise you that I will NEVER again react like that. I will listen to your comments and suggestions. Also I have read the Constructive Criticism article, so that when I comment on other people's articles, stories, journals, profiles, and poems that I do it in a manner that will not be offensive as some of those comments on my article were.

I did not make that last journal entry to get people to feel sorry for me, I did it to try and explain how I was feeling, but I did that in a manner that wasn't right. NOW I ask of you all that you read the constructive criticism article so that you can be helpful to the authors that you are commenting on so that you can help them without insulting them or hurting them.

Personally I like the Constructive Criticism article. It was well written and it does address an important issue that everyone needs to be aware of. So 'm going to end this journal entry by asking you once again to go read that wonderful article about Constructive Criticism and please keep what you read in that article in mind when you are commenting on something!
December 31st, 2008 at 07:11pm