So this is new year

Happy New Years to all!I'm kind of happy it's almost new years for me because everyone is going to forget about the stupid things I did.Since I live in ca.Mostly what I'm happy is because my birth bay is coming up and I'm going to be four teen!Ha one more year closer to death XD.But why am I so happy is beacause after my birthbay I'm buying tickets to the Taste of Chaos tour.Haha with my birthbay money.Yay!I might take one of my friends since I'm going to buy two tickets.Front row too!But I'm only taking my friend who is in seventh grade he is cool and all but me and him have to keep it a secret from my other friends.

I'm going to have some much fun when I go but I wanted to see NIN,MCR,or MSI.But really I wanted to see my all time favorite band in the whole wide world is AFI!But none of them are touring!Just my luck huh.But I'm dieing to see them so bad!Tell you the truth I just want to go by myself but my mom says 'No!It's one of your friends or your uncle!?'.I go with my friend but which one my best best friend is living in los vages!Sucks she would of bin my first choice out of all my other friends.

But no is lives in vages!But yeah I'm getting old and soon I'm going to get a job.But yeah have a very happy new years!
January 1st, 2009 at 04:03am