New Story

Well, new year, new creativity-ness.
:]

Here's a little info about the characters. And I have pictures for a few of the people, but not the main girl: Harper Rose Gilbert. If you want to submit who she is, then go for it. Otherwise, I'll just have one of my friends be her or pick her out or something.

Harper Rose is a twenty-six year old lady who is a Psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum right after the Joker was captured. She was dropped at the door of Gotham General Hospital with serious head wounds and body injuries when she was nineteen by an unidentified man. All she had on her was an idex card that had her name, age, birthdate and birthplace on it. When the police researched her, they found that her parents were dead, and no one in the town had known where she had gone after highschool, or what happened to her. She was a mystery and had no memory of anything when she woke up from the coma she fell into. She recovered nicely, but never regained memory. After she was out of the Hospital, she went to college for human psycology and mental disorder specialist, and was offered a job at Arkham.

Dr. Frederick James Damsen is the head of the Mentally Insane Unit at Arkham. He is Harper's boss, and in light terms as stiff as a board. Once he decides something, he will get it his way. No one really likes him, but respect him, and it's good enough for him.

Dr. Jordan Reinhart is another Psychiatrist at Arkham. He has always like Harper, in more ways than one. He is a fun loving, heartfelt, sweetie of a guy. He is always joking around with everyone, and no one dislikes him.

Dr. Matthew Reid is a young intern for Dr. Damsen. He's a very smart kid, but is sometimes careless. He is literally a genius, and is looking to open his own mental hospital.

So, thats the basic info, and the story plot is pretty simple.
Harper is tormented by strange dreams about a young boy and herself for weeks during the Joker's muder spree. It only worsens when she is assigned his case after he is sentenced to Arkham Asylum. She is forced to make the choice between right and wrong, love and power and the biggest choice of all: life or death.

So, like the idea?
I will maybe start a chapter or so and post it to see how you guys like it, then put it on Hiatus until I'm done with Obsession.

Comment with any suggestions, or ideas about this story line. And if you have any ideas about names for this story, orrrr if you want to be a co-author, tell me!
And don't forget, think about what you want Harper to look like.
January 1st, 2009 at 04:28pm