2008 And The New Year

Happy New year everyone . I hope you all have a brilliant 2009 and I hope 2008 was just awesome :D 2008 for me was ok, I mean it wasn’t the best year and it could have been the worst. My whole family started fighting and they all broke up. I became very near death and was depressed. I thought my father was going to divorce his pregnant wife. But it was also a good year, my step-mum got pregnant and I did well in some tests I had. I had lots of good friends and I was happyish. But it all went wrong, parents started fighting and friends left me, I got my heart broken and I thought nothing would be good again. But then I met someone and she changed my year, my life. Alicia my twin and she helped me get my life back on track. I can only hope that 2009 won’t be like the last year and that it will be much better.
New Year Resolutions
1. To lose weight and not care about my image as much as I do.
2. To finish writing my stories and start new ones.
3. To be nice to my family including my Mother.
4. Try to stop obsessing about getting a boyfriend and think about better things in life.
5. Exercise more.
6. Change my look completely.
7. Try to be happy and not be depressed as much.
8. See MCR in concert(might never happen)
My New resolutions aren’t too good and very daft but that is want I want to happen in the New Year and Idk what you think. The only things I have to look forward to in 2009 are my step-mum having her baby, MCRs new album and doing my GCSEs but next year I will have more freedom  Hope you have a good one!
Elle
xoxox
January 1st, 2009 at 04:57pm