READ THIS!!! FREAKY STORY!!!

There was a happy family with a mum, dad and 2 children a son and a daughter. One night the parents went to celebrate their anniversary, so they called up their most trusted babysitter Lucille to take care of the kids while the mum and dad were out.

Later on that night the kids were tucked into bed and were already in DreamLand, so Lucille was bored. She called up the dad's cellphone and asked if she could watch TV (the parents didn't want the kids to stay up late watching rubbish on TV while they were gone, so they unplugged the TV). Of course the dad said yes, she could. But Lucille had one more request; she asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' bedroom with a blanket or something coz it was making her nervous.
The dad on the other line went silent for a while. Then he said, "Get the kids and get out. We don't have a clown statue. We'll call the police."

That night Lucille and the kids were murdered by the clown "statue", because it wasn't a statue, it was a serial killer escaped from jail, and it was in fact Lucille's ex-boyfriend, who was very heartbroken after Lucille dumped him, and wanted to get revenge.

.::THE END::.
May 5th, 2007 at 11:10am