Here's the Deal

It has been a long-ass time since I updated Don't Say You Don't. My reason is that I'm going to pre-write up to chapter 10 before I post anything. Chapter 8 is done and I'm planning on writing 9 within a week or two.

I've noticed a severe lack of comments on DSYD, which I think may be contributing to my lack of updates. If I don't get feedback (good or bad) I second guess my writing, and never think it's good enough to post.

So here's my suggestions: 1) GIVE ME FEEDBACK! I don't care if you tell me my writing sucks, but tell me how you think I can improve. If you like it, tell me why. 2) If you like my story and want to read more, but just don't feel like commenting, subscribe just so I know someone is interested. 3) Read my journals. They're usually just excuses as to why I haven't updated in forever, but once in a while I'll have one like this that can actually be useful.

If you're someone who's never read DSYD, feel free to ignore this, or go read it. It's up to you. If you're someone who has read DSYD just keep in mind that I am human and have things to deal with in my life that don't always leave a lot of time for writing. I try to do what I can, but thanks for understanding that I can't and won't ever be one of those people that throws out an update everyday. It just won't happen.

Thanks lovelies, and have a happy holiday!
January 2nd, 2009 at 10:13am