Want Me To Read Your Story? I WILL. Just a couple things though..

I'm a sucker for good stories, and maybe you have one, maybe you don't.
Well, assuming you cliked on this link I'm guessing you think your story is pretty good.
But before I read I have a couple guidelines that I TOTALLY avoid (and I'm sure I reflect the thoughts of a small population on mibba), so read the list, and if you DO qualify for a good story then DO PLEASE leave a comment. Btw, I sound like a bitch here, so you're probably more than not going to be offended. I promise to pledge myself as a faithful reader/commenter. :D

Things I HATE and ABSOLUTELY makes me click the RED EXIT button

*Jonas Brothers Story (SORRY, too much on this site, but i still respect them)
*MCR/FRERARDs (SORRY, again, but honestly really? I like variation mmk thank you please)
*pictures of the character in the summary section (and especially if the main characters are SCENE. what the hell, don't try to be cool making your characters with rainbow colored hair and spider bites oh and SUMMARY means summary not picture time.)
*Vampire stories (no comment here, i think it's enough said. I have read twilight and that's good enough for me thank you)
*Character Analysis that go like this:
NAME:
AGE:
ABOUT: eck, this makes me think that you don't have the skill to make me see the character through your writing
*Stories that aren't spaces correctly. It hurts my eyes. And I have 20/20 vision.
*Layouts where you CANNOT read at all. Sure, you can make your layouts and I love a story with a nice layout, but please make it readable, thank you.
*People that say (in their author's note at the end of the chapter) I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL I GET x number of COMMENTS! (this really irritates me, and I can deal with a PLEASE COMMENT, because I do that, but setting a number irritates the crap out of me and just makes me want to stop reading)
*Sex scenes. HAH. Please do not describe to me Brendon Uries dick entering the vagina of your made up heroine. Unless you write really good.

-that should be about it for the things I HATE HATE HATE. Now for the things I do like?-

Things I LOVE and ABSOLUTELY will make me comment and subscribe

*nicely formatted stories
*Originals (If you fall under this category, oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment below, i've been craving a good original for ages)
*Good summaries that include either a real good summary of the story, a tagline or an excerpt
*Nice and pretty layouts
*An innovative and simple title.

Please comment below!
If you want me to read!
:D thanks guysss!

-loveee ally.
January 2nd, 2009 at 07:48pm