This can't be happening

She finally did it. My girlfriend, or should I say my ex, actually dumped me. This time it's for good. She promised a long time ago that as soon as she stopped loving me, she would tell me; she has yet to do that. She refuses to tell me that she doesn't love me because she still does. It's very hard to believe though. After the things she has done since then. We have only been seperated for about 2 weeks, and yet she acts like its been months. She shows absolutly no compassion for all the pain I am feeling. It's like I never ment anything to her at all.

At one point we were engaged; I was crazy happy, even at 16. Well I'm 17 now. She ended our engagement after dumping me for 16 days. Well, this time she just can't wait to find a great boyfriend that cares about her and feels for her always. Okay, well, what was I? I was/am madly in love with this girl and yet she has no problem with throwing any of it in my face. She knows I love her and doesn't, well, I guess want me to anymore. She doesn't get that this is way harder than she thinks it is. I take things more seriously than others would.

She fell for me when I was straight. She was my bestfriend for the longest time, and I ended up falling for her. I didn't think that I would fall head over heals in love with her. It's backward this time. She loved me when I only loved her as a friend. But what I don't get is that she still loves me, as more than a friend, and yet she doesn't want to be with me anymore? I guess this is something that I will never understand.

I'm still gonna try to be an amazing friend. I'm always gonna be there for her when she needs me, or just someone to help her. I'll never leave her alone in the dark to fend for herself.

I love her to much to hurt her like she did me. I refuse to break her heart.
January 3rd, 2009 at 07:03am