Pedophile Jack, Rant Rawr Rawr 120.

EW Jack Redford still loves me. After all these months. He doesn't understand that he's a ... fugly bastard. And I don't like him. THERE I've said it. :c He's just so annoying and thinks he's the shit. Last night he texted me 'till two in the morning, saying how he loves me so much, doesn't want anyone but me, how he cuts himself and thinks about dying all the time, rawr rawr rawr. Then he was complaining how his hair is red and how I can get any guy I want to 'cause I'm so 'gorgeous', while he has to sit in the dark. T_T
'Any guy I want'!? I've been asked out TWICE last year, twice. How the hell is that getting any fucking guy I want? Not even Jeremy, who's a bigger flirt than Jack, went out with me. I ... wanted Jeremy. Now that I don't want him, he talks to me. I really am hating people at the moment. Jack is my number one hate. I just ... can't bring myself to be a bitch or be rude or mean. Now he thinks I'm sweet and the nicest person in the world. ::cry: I just can't fucking say no. If someone was going to rape me, I'd prolly let them.

*steams*

._. God that was a rant. Now onto another one ...

I love Cassie, I really do. She's my bestfriend ... but she's just so immature and ... GAH she can piss me off sometimes with her, idk what it is, but she does it all the time.
Some of her - oh so unwannabe slut - usual quotes she keeps hammering in my skull:
"But ... but I love him!" - You don't fucking know him, he's a user and he's too old for you.
"Yeah we're ... 15," - WE'RE NOT 15. Sure, close to it, well I am anyway. YOU'RE STILL 13 YEARS OLD.
"I want to have a hangover!" - Cassie you're a stupid motherfucking wannabe slut. [At times]. Hangovers aren't meant to be fun. I thought they were meant to be bad.
"Yeah, I'm gonna drink and stuff. We're def. going out to clubs to pick up with guys and get wasted," - *eyeroll*
"I want big boobs, look at yours, you have cleavage, I don't..." - FUCK TAKE MY BOOBS IF YOU WANT THEM. D< They're so fucking annoying to have, I want small ones, not bog ones they suck like hell. ::cry:
"I'm only going to marry a guy who has tattoos and piercings," - Shut up.
"You should stretch your ear to 50mm. Like Mitch. He says you're weak for stopping at 5mm." - Fuck why don't you go stretch your ear to 50mm, see how you like it?
"I'm gonna always love sean penski! He's just so hot!" - He's a fucking user, faggot. And so amazingly ... UGLY. Not to mention he's like, 17 and would most likely fuck you just for the sake of it.
"I wanna have sex! Like, next year I might have it ... I don't know," - Fucking get pregnant and wasted, bitch.

Fuck me dead she's just ... she's an amazing person when she's not being so annoyingly ... lame.

-le sigh-
Well ... that really didn't make me feel any better.

Night. <3
- josiejinx

Oh great, just great Jack's finished work and has started with the pet names. I'm not your goddamn sweetheart, Jack. Fucking someone come here and stab him for me.

:o That reminds me ... James has been stabbed 4 times. You have no idea; I nearly cried when he told me that. D: Haha James is the only one I'm happy talking to at the moment. Even though he's nearly 18, he's not always talking about fucking people senseless or drinking until dead drunk. I respect him heaps for that. Lol we're going to write a song together one day. :XD Fer sure ...
<3 He's like another Joel. I wouldn't mind being related to him. Bwahahhahahahahaaha.
January 3rd, 2009 at 10:09am