We're Beautiful and Dirty Rich.

I've fallen in love with this girl called Lady GaGa, you might know her. Her music rules.

But what I love most about her is her style.
Seriously, it blows me away.
ImageImageImageImage

Okay, now I've just overloaded you with some pictures of my favourite outfits she's wearing. I was out in Swansea(a little place about and hours drive away) and we went into this store called something Hobo and the whole place was filled with vintage clothes.
Oh, my God. It was amazing.
Just to see all of these mint condition clothes from decades ago, I wanted to buy so much stuff(but alas, the only size they carried seemed to be xxxxxxxxxsmall(that was sarcasm XD But they were all tiny). But some of the things were so gorgeous.
So I've been looking online for some vintage stores, either online or a boutique place somewhere near me. It basically may aswell have done a Little Britain "Computer says nooo..." on me.
But, finally, I have some inspiration to design some clothes and use my sewing machine again! : D

I'm stuck, though. I'm trying to pick out some key features of fashion back in yesteryear and I can't find many. If you could tell me any key features of fashion back in the 50's/60's/70's/80's like for instance, 70's-Padded shoulders(not sure if it's the 70's, that's what I gathered XD).
Thankyou : D

.xo
January 3rd, 2009 at 04:45pm