I Really Don't Feel Bad About...

1) Sleeping in when the day permits, sometimes all the way to three in the afternoon.

2) Wishing that Steven Harper would appoint a Secretary of "You Don't Look Fat In That".

3) Eating more than ten chips, even though that's the serving size.

4) Saying that those cupcakes were home made. I opened the box, I mixed, I cared. I could've baked nothing at all.

5) Having explicitly dirty thoughts about Mark Wahlberg and sometimes, the Jonas Brothers, a lot of the time they're about Mark and the Jonas Brothers. This being said if I was kissing a Jonas Brother and Mark Wahlberg walked in, I'd be like "See you, virgin!"

6) Being happy that my friends don't have my new address.

7) Correcting those who mispronounce my name, that being said, I don't care if you say it with the English accent, I don't live in France, so I don't expect everyone to say it like my momma.

8) Knowing what plastic surgery I would get even though I wouldn't ever get plastic surgery.

9) Cringing everytime I hear someone say "making love"

10) Writing silly little haiku's on the walls above the urinals in boys washrooms.

Your turn, you don't have to name ten, as many as you like.
January 4th, 2009 at 12:10am