...Complicated

I realized something today while chatting with my friends...
When you're crushing on a guy you get butterflies when he's around, you want to make any excuse to touch him, you blush if he says something flattering about you and almost everything he says at some point is funny. And when you're crushing on a guy you want him to be yours and just yours.
But when you're falling for a guy those butterflies are birds, you don't just want to make an excuse to touch him, you do it. You start blushing for no reason and laughing turns into giggling even if you don't usually giggle and hate to think that you're one of the girls who'd do it. And when you're falling for a guy the only thing you can think about, clearly, is that you have to be with him and you want him to call you his and only his.
As you can see... there's a BIG difference there.
A crush usually doesn't go anywhere... but when you fall for that guy... I mean, really really fall for him, love is usually where that ends up. And love isn't always a two way street.

That's what scares me to death... that I could fall and be in love with a guy and he wouldn't feel the same... And I think... I'm not 100% sure but... I think it started out as a crush... but... now... I've fallen for him...
oh lucky me! [note sarcasm]
January 4th, 2009 at 03:34pm