OMG Another Twilight Journal!? HOLY CRUD.

Yes, my friends, 'tis is another journal based around the subject of Twilight - ZOMG. Oh no, 'tis isn't what you believe it is. I do not sit here and type before you today to bash the series loved by many, but to bring up a few interesting points and maybe push in a couple opinions here and there. (I probably just lost all of my readers. *tear*)

Well to start off, I'd like to say I have read all of the books, and NO, I haven't seen the movie, so that subject will not be talked about today.

Anyway, point number one: Jacob Black. Not so much Jacob, but more on the subject of werewolves. I absolutely love how she made the werewolves out and how she added the twist at the end.

{If you haven't read the fourth book, or do not wish have it ruined for you, TURN THE OTHER WAY.}

It was so interesting to me how instead of keeping them werewolves, she made them shape-shifters. It kind of put the entire series in a different perspective for me.

Point number two: Charlie and Renee. I thought that bit was annoying. Really, if your daughter was EIGHTEEN and got married and then got pregnant, wouldn't you be like "Hold on, hold on. What the HELL is going on here?" I sure as hell would be. And wouldn't it be a little weird that all of a sudden your daughters appearance changes and you had no idea why? And wouldn't it be weird if your daughter kept disappearing for days at a time and and then one day came back with broken bones and cuts everywhere? {Please don't eat me, it's just an opinion.}

Point number three: I think I'd be a little freaked out if my boyfriend watched me while I slept.

Point number four: I really like the part in the book where she had that dream about being old and stuff. I thought how she portrayed that was very interesting.

Point number five: I think I would bust out laughing if my boyfriend sparkled. lol

Well that's all. I hope I didn't offend anyone. ^_^

P.S. Point number six: That was most likely more opinion than point/fact. Sorry about that. heh....
January 4th, 2009 at 05:16pm