Rant on People Who Request Stuff

yayy! RANT TIME! I'm sure people, like me, who make banners and stuff like that, get people who ask them to make them banners and other stuff for their stories, mini-series, and/or one-shots. and blah blah blah. And I know for sure and DEFINITELY for sure that these people meet other people who requests them to make them banners and stuff, that when they recieve the banner or whatever they get they don't use it after they've requested it. To me, that's bullshit right there. I mean if you ask for it then USE IT for crying out loud! Then there are those type of people who request stuff and then change their mind and say "OH, sorry, I don't want it anymore, if that's okay with you." Now if I heard that, I would be extremely pissed off and mad as hell. Then there are the types of people who ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for them that it gets annoying as hell when they ask. Those type of people sweet talk to those quote banner makers unquote and like say "OH MY GOSH! I LOVEEEE YOUR STORIES! by the way, can you make me a banner for my story called (insert story here). If you could, that would be really really really really awesome. Thanks!" I mean I don't want to be rude or anything and like asking people to make you banners and stuff for your story/mini-series/one-shot is fine and stuff, but DON'T OVER DO IT. It gets annoying, really, it does. And then there are those type of people who asks the makers to do everything for them and by "everything" I mean like expanding the banners to like layouts and like asking them to help them make anything that is Photoshop, Photofiltre, or Paint Shop Pro related. And then there are those type of people who ask them to make stuff for them and they don't even leave the fuckin' credit on or don't credit the person who makes it for them! I mean WTF! Okay yes I know I'm cussing and all that shit and blah blah blah, but I tend to cuss when I'm pissed off. Now these people are called stealers, jockers, and all those list of bad people stuff and that's just not cool. I mean people spend their TIME AND DEDICATION making this shit for you and you take it for granted. WTF. And when they make something that they wasted their time on just for you, there are the people that request say "Oh, yeah I made that. Aren't I so pro?" There are people who say "Yeah, this is so bomb and it took me a longgg time to make it." And then the stupid assholes who believe them say, "Yeahhh! You're so pro! I wish I had your skills!" or "Danggggg that's sooo cool! I wish I had something like that!" Well, you know what? CUT THE CRAP. First of all to those type of people, you did not fucking make that. Someone else did. Someone who spent their precious time on your useless ass to make something for you, and you take all the credit when you really shouldn't. And then there are those type of people that show no enthusiasm at all when they get something. They're just like "Oh, thanks" and then after that, they don't give a shit and ask them to make another one. First of all, if you want something done for you and they do that whatever you want them to do, you should thank them with freakin' happiness and enthusiasm. If you didn't, then that shows to the person who made it that you don't really care or whatever. And that just really pisses me off. I mean I'm sure about 90% of the people who makes stuff for other people feel the same way. People should either be less annoying and not piss off the people who are willing to make stuff for them or learn how to make their banners and other crap by themselves.
January 5th, 2009 at 01:00am