Fold the Washing (N), iTunes (N), Victoria (Y), Help: Song Title + Artist?

Hahahaha nearly died from laughing last night when ickle Jacky Pedo sent me a picture of his 'six pack'. Ohhh dear and he really should not have taken the photo with half of his goddamn pubes showing. (N) Jebus I'm farking scarred for life I tell you.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be folding the washing atm but I believe writing this (and spamming William's profile on myspace) is more important. Well not really ... when mum gets home I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble. C: But oh well I'll bloody live. Unless she decides to throw a phone book at me like Cassie's mum did. :S Gawd she's a bloody pisser she is. Good old Shazza. B)

Q:
I'm so farking frustrated, I tell you. This morning on triple J there was this awesome as song playing. :O They said the song title and artist and everything, but as per usual, I wasn't listening. So now I don't know what the hell the song is or who played it. D<
If anyone'd like to help me, some of this lyrics are something like: We are so close, we are the end ... creations taken for granted,
Now I'm pretty sure that the song title had the word elevator in it. The band are also Australian. Any help would really really really be appreciated, I've already tried typing the lyrics into google, but nothing came up. :C It's driving me mad I tell you.

Rawr rawr my sister couldn't figure out how to download songs onto her new iPod nano. Something was going on with the iTunes ... I'm pretty sure she needs the newest version. Either that or I could be wrong and he iPod could be stuffed up already. I really hope that it's just the iTunes because I'll be very upset if I spent all this time downloading iTunes and Limewire onto this computer for nothing. Actually Limewire on here wouldn't be too bad. ;P I'd get to download Josh Pike's gloriousness and Avenged Sevenfold's ... whatever. LOL not that I really like Josh Pike all that much, anyway. Christofer Drew is in my top love list this week. :D He's got such an orgasmic voice, it's so amazing. Also Fall Out Boy's new album is really good ... better than what I expected. c: So far they'd all have to be my favourite. Patrick's voice is so amazing, plus Pete's lyrics ... *fangirl*

:/ Hm .. awkward.

But I really don't think Pete should do that with his monkey-ish face in the album cover thing. He looks like a goddamn girl. DD: Srsly.

Anyway, iTunes and Limewire (and Javascript) have finished downloading. I've probably fed about 50 viruses into Dad's computer. :file: Oh well he's a semi part time computer nerd so he'll be able to find them and sedate them off of the surface of the computer's memory stuffs.

LOL. William's a bloody pisser he is. He told me that he dropped his dog off to a kennel and I was like: omgno: To like a pond!?
:lmfao He was like: NO. GOD. *laughs *

Hahaha. My little brother is now home from nan's. And ... ._. he's just given me popcorn. Oh joy fantangly glorious popcorn. <3 *sigh* Last night Cassie was talking to yet another guy off of myspace. Haha yes I am now secretly glad she's run out of credit. :/ Anyway. She was talking to Hally from a band called INFLUENCE. I was on the phone to her at the time - this was like 2 in the morning, mind you, I was dead out of my skull - and of course she was obsessing over him, blah blah blah, saying 'aww!' and 'omg, Josie Hally's so hot and niceee!! Rar rawr his plug is awesome ...' every few minutes. Well I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying, I was more concerned about my mudkip evolving without my permission in my Pokémon game. D: Anyway, I ended up texting him as well. He was pretty nice, I'd say; he replied to everything that was said and stuff ... but of course he didn't really talk to me as much as he talked to her. I know I'm probably getting worked up over nothing, but it just really cuts me when Cass can [kind of] get guys, and I can't. I make all conversations awkward. All conversations. Hally's and my conversation lasted for probably about ... 20 minutes. :/ Fuck why am I going on about this? Haha. I'm such a lame snorlax poop nerd thing.

Haha at least I still have Carl. ;;P Now he's funny and nice and hot all in one. XD Unfortunately, no one else will talk to me; real life, myspace: I get no one. EXCEPT FUCKING JACK PEDO TRY-HARD AND LAME OLD BEN.

-_\\

-josiejinx <3
January 5th, 2009 at 08:03am