Twilight,Gay Best fFriends,Christams,And Kerrang.

Hey !

So there is so much that i need to update you guys on,
But you know..its monday and im in clas (as normal) so i really dont want to keep writing and droning on at everyone.

So TWILGHT was awsome,i liked the books better but the film was ok,i guess.I expected Edward to be much "hotter" i guess.

So anyway twilight aside,my Christamas was awsome i got Rock Band (i think its Gutair hero) its really cool.I can sing !
Well i keep getting 100% on medium so i was happy lol.
I also got a Wii aswell as a PS3,Three DS's,PS1,PS2,Xbox and a ton of other things.=]
I think its more for my Step Dad,but he wont admit it.
I also saw my family,whitch was awsome,Sept my Uncle was'nt there and hes the only one i can stand.My family is ok,but all the make-up jokes and everything are starting to piss me off majorly...

You know like."Lauren its not Halloween you know,make the make-up off." And all that,it anoyying the hell out of me.Well i guess thats what Willam Control is for.Turn it up loud and annoy the hell out of them instead of me all the time.

KREDT is soon,on the 22nd of Januray,same day as my pearnts evening.But i havnt told me mum that yet!

*-_-*

Lol,oh yeah You know Michael ? (The guy that i am madly in "love" with)
Well guess what?
Hes Gay.......

Yeah! His best friend told me !!!!
He doesnt want everyone to know,and im not aloud to know either but being as close as we are Sarah decided to tell me.Our best friend is EXTREMLY homophbic and he will fall out with him if everyone knows...Grrr......
He has only just relised and she told me and there is other stuff but i cant go on about on here but theres more.He went somwhere but hes now back and hes ok.Godd why ?
I have no problem with him being gay,but why him?
I wish he was'nt...I does'nt look gay...mabe he isnt?
NO Lauren! He is. Im rabbling again,Sorry....

So on that happy note i will end this and i will put some new peoms on here soon,
Just so you know those peoms are proberly going to about him.
Peace and Love.
Lauren x x x
January 5th, 2009 at 03:52pm