Trouble In School

Today, school was going great. It was our first day back from Winter Break and Y and I were excited to see our friends. Right? We discussed where we went and what gifts we got for the holidays. That sort of fun. So, we were at lunch 4th period, and Y had this book. She brought it out and showed us. Desiree, Juliesy, Jasmine, Samantha, and I read/saw it and we went ballistic. It was a sexual anime! I couldn't hold my laughs in. It was sooo funny! Y said that she really didn't want it anymore because she had to keep hiding it from her mother. She hid it under her bed most of the time. She had gotten it from the book store at the mall and she saw the cover and thought 'Oh, this looks cool', so she bought it, not knowing what it was about. Perfect explanation, right? I mean, that's what really happened.
So, she gave it to me, wanting to rid of it and I was pretty freaking excited about it. I love these sort of kinky stories/mangas. So, I gladly took it and told her I would put it in my locker. I went to choir and went throughout my day, perfectly. Until, Y and I were in Language Arts and I wasn't thinking and I left the book on my desk as I went to put my paper away. The bell rang for 8th period and I came back to find Mrs. Peirce at my desk. I though nothing of it, until she picked the book up and said "Is this appropriate for school?". Right then, I was just like 'Oh crap'. So, I tried to grab it from her, but she held her grip. Then, I said lamely "I'm..uh..just holding it for a friend."
That did not convince her, so she said she was taking it to the Principal's office. Right then, we were screwed. I ran to Y's locker and told her the situation. She was like "Oh crap." and we back to Mrs. P's class and asked what was going to happen. She just said to go to our next class. We were so scared of what was going to happen.
During Work and Family 8th period, I was called down to the office. I knew it. I just knew it. I looked at the paper and noticed I was to go to Mrs. Flores's office. I was sooo scared. Mrs. Flores is a beast! She's so mean. I'll bet she eats children![seriously]
So, half way down the hall, I saw Y and I was like "I'm gonna cry." And she's just like "Keep it together man!" We walked in and the beast told us to sit down. She said the book was very "Sexually Explicit" and that we shouldn't be bringing this to school. So, basically, she gave us ISA[in school suspension] and called our moms. She didn't suspend us completely because we had nothing on our records[we're geeks]. My mom acted cool on the phone, but when I got home, phew! I am freaking grounded. I'm so grounded, you don't even know. OK? Y's mom was very very mad. I'll bet she is more grounded than I am. That's crazy. I am not ashamed, though. Sex is a very beautiful, natural thing. It's mother nature. It should not be explicit. That's just my opinion.
So, that's my little story. Have you learned anything from this? Do not bring sex books into your school. You'll be in trouble!
January 5th, 2009 at 10:56pm