Might get a dog. Name ideas please!

All right. My family might be getting another dog, and I'm so excited. I really want to name the dog something cool that has meaning behind it. The reason we're (maybe) getting it is because my other dog is old, and my mom doesn't want my five-year-old sister to be traumatized when she dies. She's really close to Alesha (the dog :D) and sleeps with her every night, so I can see that. It'll just be fun to have another dog too.

No, it's not our intention to replace our other dog. That's impossible.

Anyway, the type of dog will probably be a FEMALE Yorkshire terrier. I have a list of names that my friends and I have picked already, in case you'd like to vote for any of those. I'm going to put how many votes they already have and what they're from (if they're from anything...):

*Harley: 9 (for Harley Quinn from Batman)

*Folie: 8 (from "Folie a Duex", of course)

*Cheval: 5 (from "Pas Da Cheval" by Panic At The Disco. Yes I am aware it means "horse".)

*Gravity: 3 (from "Tiffany Blews" by Fall Out Boy- Dear Gravity, you held me down in this starless city.)

*Nixie: 3 (my own form of "Nixon" from Framing Hanley)

*Rain: 3 (also from one of my stories)

*Hayley: 3 (for Hayley Williams of Paramore)

*Teagan: 2 [and one hell no] (from Tegan and Sara and from one of my stories)

*Abbey: 2 (could be from Abbey Road or anything else)

*Cassadee: 1 [but two hell no's XD] (for Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday)

*Essory: 1

*Dolly: 1 (for Dolly Evans... or anything else really)

*Scissors: 1(suggested by Electric SCISSORS!)

*Winona: (from "She's My Winona" by Fall Out Boy and the actress of course)

*Alyssen

*Lacy: (story character)

*Reagan: (another character)

*Swirl: (as suggested by Ironic death?)

*Aine: (means fairie in Celtic as suggested by Torhild)

*Rover: (hahaha. Suggested by saveroftheworld)

*Thalia: (from "Percy Jackson And The Olympians"; suggested by BlackSheepGoesBaaaah)

*Annabeth: (from "Percy Jackson And The Olympians"; suggested by BlackSheepGoesBaaaah)

*Marley: (from "Marley and Me"; suggested by je suis beau.)

*Zev: (means "wolf" or "dear"; suggested by je suis beau.)

*Biter: (XD suggested by iPanic)

*Mixi: (suggested by Reverend James)

*Rabbit: (suggested by x_00.07_x)

*Bambi: (from "Mads As Rabbits" [how could I not think of that?!]; suggested by Evanescent.)

*Skylah: (suggested by AAHH! NORMAL PEOPLE!)

*Cyanide: (suggested by AreUNearMe?)

*Hobo: (for Ryan Ross's dog; suggested by xxxbearxxx)

Okay, that's a lot, I know. But you know, vote, and I'll update it. Please, just help me out. It would be really nice of you. Or put your own and I'll add it to the list.

Thanks.

Names from music, books, or movies perferred.
January 6th, 2009 at 12:34am