How many inches in a mile. 1.7.09.

Well, yeah. So I'm gonna make this into like a diary thing I guess? Yeah, sure, why not?

So today was pretty boring. My school had a two hour delay due to wheather so it was nice to just sleep in. Yeah school was pretty boring. Here's what went down:

1.Study Hall: REALLY BORING! I got to read a little bit of Break Dawn from the Twilight Saga, so that was nice,

2.Study Hall: Finished up some english homework I didn't do last night. haha. Oh and there was a new girl and on her bag she had a pin of the Jonas Brothers! yay!! haha so yeah gonna try and talk to her tomrrow. haha.

3.Health: Me and my friend Becca fixed some of our notes and such since we have a HUGE test on Friday. We made plans to go see Twilight this weekend. I havn't seen it yet so yeah.

4/5.English: went over homework and notes. Then worked on an essay due tomrrow. So not fun! Ugh!!!

Lunch: talked to my friend Rachel, pretty boring. apperntly some kids buried a bomb towards her house and they had like an after shock from it. pretty creepy but everyone's okay.

7/8.Math: worked on some new stuff. Class was pretty funny since i sit next to this kid Jimmy, he's pretty hilarious.

9/10.Chemistry: worked on a review. yeah i have tests in like every class this week!

11.Psychology: you guessed it! did a review paper! fun!!

12.Civics: wow you guys are good! did yet another review paper.

Isn't my life exciting?!? hhaha. And after school, came home did some homework and studied, then my uncle came over to give us some presents. he just got back from hawaii so that was cool. haha.

I am also gonna be posting a story soon. I have like 15 pages so far on microsoft word, i just need to write some more. Its about this chick(me) who is best friends with Demi Lovato and goes on tour with her and the Jonas boys for the burnin up tour. she also has a thing for joe. not give anymore away though. tell me if you'll read it!!! thanks. pce!

=)
January 8th, 2009 at 01:30am