Rant. Do the reading thing.

So, I know that this is a pretty useless rant, but I'm going on it anyway.

I would just like to let people know how mad I am. They won't care, but I don't care. Uhm, why is Harry potter not out yet? Because Warner Bros. decided that they would withhold it and let Twilight go out. Not that I don't like Twilight. It was okay, in my opinion. And if you're going to comment this because I'm not in love with Twilight, I pity you. But anyway, I really wanted Harry Potter to come out. It was supposed to come out in November, and now their reputation is broken. Every year since J.K. Rowling started writing them, something related to them came out in either the video or book genre. It's not fair, you know?

Come to think of it, life isn't fair. I mean, when you're little, you learn this quickly. Like when you don't get something you wanted for christmas, or you're allergic to chocolate. It's just evil.

And why do they make chocolate flavored cereals? They turn your milk into chocolate milk, which I myself just think is disgusting. It's all chocolate, and milk and just....ew. I think it's wrong.

And my friend megan's dad freaks out way too much. We wer talking about this at lunch today. Her dad's all evil and nags on her for everything she does. Like i slept over there once, and she wanted chocolate milk for breakfast. He just started screaming and screaming. "You want chocolate milk? You want chocolate milk?" Over and over again and again.

My rant is over.
January 8th, 2009 at 01:31am