What's In A Name?

Okay,I we need some serious help.

Our band cannot agree on a name. We've gone through two so far.

Rapid Fall.
I really liked this name that Kirby [kaitlin] had come up with, but, unfortunately, she wasn't too keen on it. She has a problem with the things she comes up with. I really don't think she should, she's such a talented person. I don't think she understands how awsome and important and special she really is. And yes, I do hope you're reading this, Kirb.

Our second name was The Forgotten Symphony, inspired by the symphony of misfits in Gerard Way's The Umbrella Academy - The Apocolypse Suite. At first, I liked this, because TUA is one of my favorite comic books, and so I thought of the name. But it just doesn't fit the music we make and the personalities we have. We need something more... fun, for lack of a better word.

The van is all ready, back in my hometown, to be toured in. All it needs is a new motor and it's set for the road. Unfortunately, we are in need of a few members, and new material.

And let's face it. We can't tour with a nameless band, right?

So can anyone help us out here? The band formerly known as The Forgotten Symphony will love you forever. *innocent smile*
January 8th, 2009 at 09:14pm