Getting High. Staying High.

I know most of you are probably too, "good" for drugs and can't possibly comprehend why a person would slowly slip into madness for something as irresponsible as getting high. Most of you don''t understand the slow pull of the drug, tugging you back out of the bullshit and giving you more room to breath. Why would you? You are obviously a better person.

But that's not the reason most people look down upon me. They know my abusing death, and the reasons behind it seem so simple I don't even bother to clue them in. They aren't that important and I already know exactly what they would say:
" There are other ways to deal with your problems."
"Oh really my dear? How so?"

I seem to be having trouble STAYING high, and I realize I'm way past the point of tolerance. I mean... getting high is half the fun. Realizing that the slow pull in the back of your head isn't a headache but infact the soothing rush taking over. Not painful, and not heaven quite yet but you know soon enough you'll be sipping the fine wine of ecstasy.

Why does it all have to end?
Such a beautiful feeling and it lasts way too little nowadays.

Sorry, but I felt like I needed to get this off my chest. If you're going to call me an idiot after this, no worries... I completely understand. But doesn't anyone feel what I fucking do...or can't?
January 9th, 2009 at 05:08am