01/09/09

Dear Readers...no that doesn't work. Dear Diary..ick..soooo grd. 6. Dear Diary Readers! HA HA that works!
Dear Diary Readers.
So originally I had a whole journey entry to write here because I wrote it out when I wasn't allowed on the computer. But now seeing how that was a while ago that wouldn't make sense if I posted it here. I mean who wants to know? Well I am fasting from food today. NO food for 12 hrs. I can do it. I've done 30hrs before. And technically I shouldn't really have contact to the outside world if I'm fasting but whatever. My mom doesn't seem to care. BONUS! ha ha. So here I am typing this entry at 11:37 am Canada time, already hungry, with chicken noodle soup boiling in the kitchen. I'll live. If you're wondering...I'm NOT Jewish. ha ha. They are not the only ones who fast. Just thought would throw that out there for all you readers. Not sure there are many of you but, heck, I'll keep writing. Lately I've been really stressed cause I was going to Kenya, Africa for two weeks in February and I didn't have any finances for it so I was applying anywhere I could and trying to earn money. Till yesterday. After I came home after a bottle drive (which i plan to continue cause you get a LOT of money out of it) and the pastor of my church called and said that the government won't let me and my friend go to Africa without our parents. I didn't even have money for me let alone a parent yet so I'm not going :'(. Of course I cried and drowned my sorrows by playing the same song on the piano over and over and over and over and over. I'm really disappointed. I plan on playing that song all day again. This is probably gonna sound selfish but I want to keep the money I earned even though I earned it for Africa. My dad said the true me knows its right to give the money to the missions trip. I told him the true me wanted to get new clothes with it. And marinated ribs (expensive!). He gave me one of "the looks". So I'm giving the money as a donation. One day though. I. AM. GOING. TO. AFRICA. whether the government likes it or not. As I sit here I think about the the list I made last night when I was up at midnight cause I REALLY couldn't sleep. It's called " Cecilia's dream shopping list". I love it. Ha Ha. Tonight my friend is taking me to the horse shelter so I'm pretty excited!
Many of you know my JBFBFFAESSSJFFAE, Sammy. Well I'm hoping anyways. Cause she is awesome. that was random but heck I couldn't help it. She rox my sox more than the Jonas Brothers and our friendship is tighter than their pants. :D
well I am thinking that I shall go now and figure out if my laundry for a party tomorrow. I'm going 80's. though I dress 80's almost all the time so that isn't a problem. If you haven't figured out my now I'm emo/punk. haha also rocker. cause that's the way i roll :)
i have colorful hair. black and pink. i love it!
well I'm gonna jet now...okay that sounds weird. I'm gonna leave now cause I mean I have a whole bucket of pennies to count and it sure is more interesting than writing about completely nothing. Also I am now allowed to listen to music so I'm going to go downstairs and blast my stereo. maybe some NLT or JB! though Its hard to hear my music over my brothers. his is REALLY loud. seriously its pathetic...lol but I love him. Now my sister is ranting on a Christmas tree ornament which reminds me that I still have to drape Christmas lights all over my room cause I'm cool like that and I don't HAVE to do it during Christmas season. ha ha. Weeeeell off I go I guess. I don't know why it's so hard to finish this off but here I go <3

I love you all and remember to know what you have before it's gone.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
January 9th, 2009 at 08:59pm