fourth. MIDTERMS, OH HOW I HATE THEM1-11-09

hey, i know that i just entred an entry, but this just crossed my mind, and i had to say something. i dont know about your school schedules, but my mid-terms start tuesday, and i think i'm gonna die. i've been studying, but their just a pain in the butt, no matter which way you slice it. My science teacher Mr. Tobin, he says any test, or quiz is a "moment so suceed!", which is true but doesnt make anything better, does it?! Heres some background on Mr. Tobin, he's a coach of JV Basketball (boys), he's one of the most strict teachers ever, and he has severe O.C.D., no, not obsessive cullen disorder. he has real obsessive compulsive disorder, and its real bad. He was drawing a graph on the whiteboard, and he had to redraw a line 3 times, becuase it wasnt perfectly straigt. also, he has one of those plastic expo marker holders, and every marker has to be facing the same way, and each label, facing perfectly centered. Tobin if the real life equivalent to Adrien Monk.
Anyway, midterms. whats the main use for midterms, other that to torture innocent students?? all they do is stress out everybody, and make things more tedious that they realy have to be!!!!!! if you agree please comment, because i feel that my journals have been neglected by me, and people. i know that i'[m inconsisten, but you could just stop by when your on mibba to check out my journals. NO JOURNAL SHOULD BE NEGLECTED!!! lol.
see you soon!
-sweeneydeppjr
January 11th, 2009 at 11:28pm