My own little world, anyone intrested to read?

I want to find a wonderland of my own a place where when I feel pain I'll have someone's shoulder to put my head on. There's a feild with pink and purple kind looking wheatish sort of flower is there with a sun set and a tree in the middle of it all. That's the place I'd come to relax when I need time on my own and be hidden by that wheat flower. I saw picture of it in Deviantart an I figured that would be apart of the wonderland I dream of.

There would be beautiful woods that when you get lost in it you're only scared depending on your point of view of looks. Some trees have paper lanterns on them with doors where mystical creaters live. It would always look like night but if you keep going threw the trees you'd see a large tea party set up with all of the charicters from Wonderland having a great time there. Always a spot for me or whom ever I bring along and that table would have all kinds of sweets and foods to make you want seconds.

There would be unique shops where when you went into each shop there would be more than one thing that you liked and money wasn't a issue. These shops would also be in the wood's area and it takes a while to get into the city but theres only one city and that city is enough for everyone to live in.

Homes would be diffrent shapes and sizes and apperances beyond your imagination. It wouldn't take too little or to much space just the right amount. You could live far away from every one or in a neghiborhood. I picture my home a big tree house a really diffrent uniqe looking tree house near a water fall in the magical woods I think of.

No one from the "reailty" I knew excepet for one boy would be there. He know's who he is he knows why hes there and that pain he suffers wouldn't be there untill he left.

There'd be kit's where you could make Post Secrets when ever you wanted in the shops I think about.

Owning any kind of pet wouldn't be a problem as long as the pet is okay with it and this pet is friendly.

There'd be purple skys for day time and the night well it would stay the same color but you could alway see the stars and a full moon.

I guess I really wrote this down was to calm me down picturing myself here. Anyone think this world is a bad idea?
January 12th, 2009 at 01:55am