If you'd like to help out...

Hi! This is for all creative mibbians. Actually, I need some help.

I’m working on a project that has to be finished within a month. It is actually a website like Mibba, but much much smaller. And now I’m wondering if there’s anyone who wants to share their stories, poems, just texts of any kind basically that you want to share with people. It would just be temporarily published on the website, just so that there’s something up there for my presentation.

I’d be so, so grateful if anyone could help me out with this.

I guess I should add that this is a Swedish website for creative people, like here on Mibba. So if there are any of you on here from Sweden that would like to share any texts written in Swedish it’d be really great. Although English will work just as fine.

I really hope that some of you would share some with me. And of course it’s a chance to get some readers.

Also, this website isn’t going to be all serious and huge, it’s just a project for school. That’s all. And it will be put down later, so you won’t have to worry about what will happen to the texts and so on. And so it’s really not that I’m trying to compete with Mibba or anything. Hah. Yeah, you get it.

If there’s any questions, just send me a message .
January 12th, 2009 at 05:37pm