Ugh!!!! (boys are annoying, sorry, but it's true)

ok, so i realize that no one really reads these things...

so im just gonna rant so that i can stop being so super stressed.

anyway, so theres this guy that i like, and i think (and hope) that he likes me,
but i dont know, and the last time that something like this happened,
i ended up being really sad and pissy, and really stressed out for like 2 weeks.

anyway, hes really sweet, and cute, and plus i just got over this guy that i had had a crush on for like 2 years, yay me.

i just really dont want to get hurt again, cuz it really wasnt that great when the guy that i liked started going out with some other girl...who was my friend. but whatever.

oh, and the guy that i like now, idk if he is actually going out with someone. cuz they are kind of on and off, but it doesnt seem like they're together now, cuz they dont really talk at all.

(and MLE, or Ellis, if either of you are reading this, they you can deffinatly figure out who it is
im talking about...so dont be mad, or judge me, cuz itll make me sad.)

i just really want him to like notice and talk to me. he already does talk to me, sometimes, but hes been sorta avoiding me lately, and i dont know if its cuz he likes me or what.

ok, i have to stop stressing about this, im gonna go think.

please please reply to me, or comment on my profile if anyone has any ideas for me to do.

i need major help.

luv you all, thanks
<3
Carlsile
January 13th, 2009 at 06:48am