HAPPY 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

How was everyone's? HOpe it was great, how are those resolutions coming along?

OK, so here's life since ohnine! RESOLUTIONS!
1- be happier
2- wear less black
3- be more confident
4- talk more
5- swear less.

that's all for me haha.

Now, just the haps in little old SH!

My cousin(Kat) pierced her own second holes and got grounded from her cell, her NEW LG Envy2! What a tard. Then, she ran her snowmobile off a cliff. Yeah, a cliff.
Ok story time haha

After that gigantic ice storm there was a tree across the trail, well duh, and there's like a five and a half foot drop of the side. So, my dad and uncle cut the tree so there was just enough space to get through on the snowmobile. Well, they overestimate out abilities. So, Kat hit's one piece of it and rebounds off the edge. She tried giving the snowmobile more gas to get out WHILE she was nearly UNDER it! So I had to pull her out.

Then, each of us had to pull one of the guys out. (My dad and our uncle)

We figured that seeing them try to pull one of our snowmobiles out while they're completely hamemred would complete our life.

It's a funny vision if you know my dad and uncle.

Then, Kat called me up to go to a basketball game at our elemetary school. It was seventh grade and eight grade though, and they're pretty darn good!

Then we went out snowmobiling again and HAHA I broke my #5 resolution! I was going around a turn super fast on a trail I hadn't been on yet, and there was this HUGE tree down!! I hit the brakes, slid for a good five feet, and dropped the 'F' bomb a mear seventeen times. But believe me, there were SOOO many swears that day. Kat, again, drove off a cliff... I'm beginning to think she's suicidal. I don't know, but she could hit a tree in an open field.

haha, well I have school (ugh).
Midterms are next week and the week after. So I can't get on here alot :(

xoxoxoxox Jackie
January 14th, 2009 at 01:56pm