I've never found a guy more annoying than this one....

Sooo.. today we had an exam. It was in the library, as it was an essay and we had to investigate then and there.

I had a shitty day, going from point A to B to C to B to D and to C again and so on. It was 5 pm and I was hungry, tired and looking like sponge bob on crack. Was I in the mood for a rather out of shape annoying guy trying to chat me up? Wanna guess?

I was first, sitting down next to guy I actually do like, but he was kind of drunk and the smell of beer decomposing in one's mouth isn't really good for concentration and I made the big mistake of changing seats twice or thrice, somehow ending in front of a random human being that kept on staring at my chest.

You can see me struggling with an essay that happens to be an exam, and this guy decided it would be a good time to start a random conversation, talking to me while watching my chest. Fuuuuun. -_-

Now, you would have thought he had gotten the hint when he continued talking and I got up and left without saying a word to him. Seriously.....

But noooo... he just happened to come along and tried to sit down next to me and my friend with his cellphone in hand, as if I were to give him my number.
My friend had to talk before I could tell him to stop stalking me and go back to the hell hole he came from..... she thinks sometimes I'm too impulsive with the things I say. But, hey! It's fair to tell him to die, I mean, he really was a pest.

Well, the moral of the story is: some guys really do need to grow a brain. (and I'm sure some girls too)
January 15th, 2009 at 02:30am