My Crush Problem. Help?!?!?!?!??!?

Have you ever had a crush on someone?
Of course you have, who hasn't? Well this is my story so far of my current crush.
His name is Dillon. We have been friends since 5th grade when he moved to my school. In 6th grade we got closer. Now, we are best friends. At first, that's all he was to me, my best guy friend. All my friends said I liked him more than that, I denied. My best friend, Hannah, went out with Dillon while I went out with his friend. I admit now that boyfriend wasn't for me. All of them haven't been perfect. Dillon and Hannah went out for a couple weeks then, she broke up with him due to the fact that he didn't talk much to her. I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks after that. I started to hang out with Dillon more and more. Then, before Christmas break, I realized I liked him more than as a friend. I started having dreams about him, I worry when he falls, I am scared when his Asthma bothers him, and I sit near him in every class that I can. My friends say it's obvious to everyone even him, that I like him, but that can't be true. All I tell anybody is that we are like best friends. Is that a crime? It pisses me off when people call me his girlfriend, even though I actually sorta want that to happen. Today, I found out that Hannah still likes him, but doesn't want it to end up like last time. We talked on Facebook and she told me that she thinks I should have him. Then, Ashalin, my friend, says she likes him too. That's when I got really fucking jealous. With Hannah is easier not to get jealous because he is her ex. But, with Ashalin it's so fucking hard not to be. For one thing, she is prettier and skinnier than me. Hell, she went out with the most popular boys in middle school. I didn't. Well, I didn't get too pissed until I heard Ashalin ask someone to give Dillon a note. I have a feeling that she is asking him out. I just want to scream!!! So, here I am sitting here listening to songs, crying, and writing this to cope. I probably end up writing a song for him. Damn, teenage crush. Yup the title will be Teenage Crush. Or something like that.

Answer Questions,Ask Questions,Tell your Story,Give me Advice,and Tell me a Good Song Title.
January 16th, 2009 at 02:44am