avenged sevenfold song called Warmness On The Soul (what it means to me)

this song is a avenged sevenfold song called Warmness On The Soul. i was listening to it and it reminded me of you and me. i am going to put the lyrics down the wrint in (pergraths). i hope you like it as much as i do.

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make. (you have always watched what i have done, even if we were not talking you keep eyes on me. i do not know how you do it but you do. you have some of the best eyes in the world. i love them so much. i have always said you can tell what someone is feeling by there eyes.)
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased. (when i am with you, i know we can make. just holding you in my arms makes all my fears and doubts go away. it always has and always will!)
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side. (when you are by my side nothing can hurt me. together we will never feel alone again)
You're the one, and in you I confide. And we have gone through good and bad times. (i tell you everything that is happing with me. even if you got to pull it out of me sometimes. ^.^ we have had some very bad times. rough spots but there has been great times that out way the bad. we have made it though both good and bad. we are still here and i pray to god that does not change.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind. (no matter were i was i have alway though of you, prayed for you. you have always been on my mind since the first day i meet you.)
You've been there from the start for me. (you have been there for me from the start helping me with all the shit in my life. you helped me tell about that mean crul guy that did all that shit to me, you were there for me if i ever needed you i could just call and you would be there to help me stop crying make me smile and tell me that you love me. i can not thank you enoth for all of the times you were there. THANK YOU tori without you i would not be here typing this today.)
And your loves always been true as can be. (you have always loved me and your love was always true. from the very begian you said that you loved me and i belive you mean it everytime you have told me the three spec words. I LOVE YOU. tori ILOVEYOU.)
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.And we have gone through good and bad times. ( i have given you my heart and it has always been yours, since the very begianing. your love means more to me then anything else in the world and without it i do not think i could make it.)

tori i love you and you are a very spec person that i want to be there for me untill i die of old age next to you. You are my sunshine my one true love and together we can make it though anything that life throws at us. i love you and i hope you like this.
January 16th, 2009 at 07:43am