Are you ***ing kidding me?

My ex boyfriend dumped me maybe one month ago. He cheated on me and then dumped me, but of course he still wants to be friends. Two of my close friends are friends with him too. Well they supported me about not wanting to really talk to him up until today.

I haven't really gotten over him. I mean would you? We went out for almost three months, which isn't very long, but I liked him a lot and known him for years. Then today my close friends were texting me asking why I wasn't over him and telling me that I should be. I strongly think one of them likes him, I'm just not sure which one. They were like prying information from me. And I told them that I don't care if they like him, but I'm warning them, he is not a very good boyfriend. Unfaithful, too busy, ect. They stood up for him. And soon it began spilling out into this huge fight. They told me to grow up and get over him, and I said they can go fuck themselves, or him for that matter.

Then they took it to myspace where they posted wonderful bulletins referencing to me plus they lowered me on their top. And they were telling me to grow up? I took them off my top and they started texting me telling me I should act my age, and asking if I was serious. I didn't respond.

What should I do next dear o' mibba?
January 16th, 2009 at 08:56am