A little piece of Heaven... my ass!!

Most people, like my friends or other relatives think that my life at home is perfect. Well news flash it's no where near perfect! Everything you see at my "home" is a fucking lie. My life is all what my friends belive it's cracked up to be.

I could go on for hours, days, months, about the true nature of my family, but let me get to the point.

First of all, know this : MY FATHER IS A MANIPULATIVE, CONTROLLING, BASTERD.

My mother has had it with him and so she's finally going to do something about him. Yay!
My mother is planning to leave my dad, and take me (and I hope that ther other kids as well) with her. Yay- ish....
My mother plans to just up and leave at any given moment, and leave the state. Boo!
My mother has asked me to choose who I want to stay with. BOO!!! NO!!!

I may not like my father but I can't imagine life without him.

So i have no idea what to do.... do i stay with dad or leave with mom?

if i move in with mom : I'll have take care of all the kids 24/7 and eventually take care of mom when she stresses out and when she's all bipolar.

if i stay with dad : I'll be ignored, teased, and possibly be hit till i'm 18. Eventualy i'll have to take care of my dad when he becomes a full blown alcoholic and becomes to lazy to go to work.

any suggestions?
I'm screwed either way!
January 16th, 2009 at 07:41pm