It hurts.

I remeber that day like it was yesterday. The day we all fought and our friendship was broken.

The reason of the fight was that too much smack happened.

Did it ever happen to you?

Because right now, there's this weird fashion thing going on. Friends can't be just friends anymore. No. You've got to gossip about your other best friend or the new kid. Or you have to talk behind their backs otherwise you're 'uncool' and not 'trustworthy'. And I frankly don't see why. Friends stick with eachother through everything and nothing. But today, friends are even harder to find. That is, true friends. Friends who you are absolutely positively sure that don't talk about you behind your back and don't comment every move you make or the clothes you wear. Because everyone has a different sense of style and life. And we should really learn to appreciate that not criticize it.

I gossip, too. And it makes me feel bad and dirty. it makes me despise myself and yet I still do it. I'm learning to control it and I think that we should just stop it.
I
t's bad for you. I prefer to say it outloud and in their face.

Don't do hurtful things.

May God be with you.

<3<3<3<3</3.
January 16th, 2009 at 08:26pm