What Happened To Me Last Night

Is This acceptable?:

Last night, i went to stay at a friend's house, along with a few other people, although only four of us were staying the night
It was really fun and everything, until my friend, Louise got a text
It asked if she wanted to come to a gathering, and she said yeah, if she could bring us.
Now, i didn't really want to go all that much, as I've been having a lot of issues with my confidence since the last party i went to, as well as trying to get over past events, and this wasn't going to do me any good
But Louise wanted to go, and it was her house etc.so i agreed, and after getting changed slightly, we set off on the fairly long walk there

When we got there, the guy was like 'There's loads of you' and I'm sorry but 5 isn't loads.
anyway, when we walked into where everyone was i was greeted with 'You're a slag' by some idiot i later found out to be called Jake.
I shook it off, and sat down
They were all looking at me and one of my other friends - Rockie - strangely, but had accepted everyone else straight away.

I was miffed, but tried to start a conversation with a girl id known for years in the hope that they might accept me.
It didn't work.

Later on, Jake started ridiculing me after seeing my heartagram sweatband, and everyone else joined in, i shrugged it off, 'till Jake grabbed me by the wrist, and tried to humiliate me in front of everyone.
I walked out, only one friend following me.
Guess which one.
i wanted to leave, but though, 'No, we have to wait for everyone, because it'd be unfair on them if we left,' so Rockie and i sat in the rain for half an hour before someone came out to get us, and only then because everyone wanted to go outside and have a fag.
No one had bothered to see if i, or she was OK.

After going inside, I waited downstairs with Rockie.
We sat there for over an hour before someone came down and noticed us.
Then they went upstairs then came down again, not too long after that, and said 'Louise is staying here, so you have to leave'
That was the first I,or any of my friends had heard of her sleeping, so i said 'Sorry, but I'm staying at her house, as are the others, so what the hell are we supposed to do?' he said 'Well they can stay, but you have to go, now or later, your choice'

So we left. and Louise didn't bother to say goodbye. the other two we came with did though, with the promise that they would walk back later, but we all knew Louise was now so didn't care what actually happened to us at this stage.
And so, it was around 4 am, we were surrounded by fields and had to walk back in the dark with no torch and it was raining, and i didn't know the way too well, [thank god Rockie did] and we had to go back to our friends house, to stay, as she'd invited us, without her, because she was having too much fun where she was.
Needless to say, we weren't happy, and were terrified walking alone on a Friday night/Saturday morning at a ridiculous hour, and we knew Louise's family was asleep or out, what if we were locked out? What if we were attacked? What if something happened to us? It wasn't like we could call anyone up at that hour of the morning and expect them to be awake.
Later on, the other two came back, without Louise, and I wasn't shocked.

Louise has been one of my best friends for six years.
Six Years.
I've always been there for her, and she for me, so for her to leave her friends, whom she'd asked to stay at her house, to walk back alone is completely out of order.
I know she's irresponsible, but that is just... I'm just beyond words at how i feel about it.
I told a fried who had left before we went to the party, and she said 'I know Louise is irresponsible, and occasionally idiotic, but to leave you like that is the worst, and stupidest thing she has ever done'

Louise's mum was mortified the next morning, and tried calling her to yell at her
Surprise surprise, she didn't have her phone.
And she hasn't called ANY of us to apologize
and if she doesn't apologize on Monday, I will kill her.
I'm so angry with her right now, and I doubt I'll be talking to her at all this week.
I know nothing happened to us, but it easily could have
Thank god we got home okay.

I'm sorry I've rambled on a lot, but i really needed to vent that
[/rant]

xx
January 18th, 2009 at 01:09am