frank iero rant :]

"The messenger is not as important as the message." - frank iero.

Frank Fucking Iero. What can i say about him? I could say that i woke up every morning to dreams of him, and i could say that i sleep with the thought of him running through my mind. I devoted all my time and energy and him. he is my favorite person in the world, period. i love him all my heart and soul, and also i gave him my heart and soul. i haven't met anybody else that i love more than him (except my family, but that's a different case). he doesn't care about money or if mcr didn't top the charts, all he cares about is to save lives. he cares about people that he doesn't even know. he wants to make a difference in this world, even with the tiniest things he does.

if you take every single positive word or phrases in the world in every single language, it wouldn't even come close to what i think of frank.

He is my hero and inspiration in so many ways possible. He inspired me to be who i am, and be strong. He is the reason that i am who i am in this very day, and made me stronger in many different ways. I would be impossibly weaker than i am now if he didn't came along into my life. He taught me to not take shit from anyone and be who you are, despite what other people might say about it. He taught me to be brave to say what i feel and don't let anybody say that i am not good enough, and not let anyone say that i have no purpose in life. believe me, i have my fair share of people talking trash about me, or saying that im not good enough for anything, but now i don't fucking care. i would just keep strong and focus on what is important in life.

Also he is probably one of the most talented guitarist in the entire world. some of the riffs in mcr are just absolute godsend. i didn't know how he comes up with everything that he plays. he does such good improvisations of already amazing riffs that he made. he could take any chord or melody and make it absolutely breathtaking. he plays with such passion and energy that it would make anybody stop and look. his passion and love of what he does shows clearly in his eyes. i cannot understand how he manages to stay upright and strong after the crazy stuff he did. everything he does, he over does. he no one can top him except him. he would be puking and playing on stage but he still wouldn't give a shit. he would only care about playing and his fans at that moment, nothing else in the world matters.

Every show that he plays, he always got hurt. he had broken bones, hit numerous people and fell down on stage about a thousand times. But he still plays his heart out and put his entire being to the show. he would be covered in grime, shit, piss and he would still get up and play the shows. He loves to play and is damn fucking good at it. he's so completely in love with music and he would show his love to it every single time he plays. he always gives 200% in shows, every single show in every single night. even when he was sick, he still got up there and played, even though he has to sit out half of it. he is so determined to play, not only because he loves it so much, but also because the dedication he has to his fans.

he loves his fans. after all the fame and money he still stops to talk to fans. still smile every time some fan came up to him holding up a sharpie and a camera. He would gladly talk to them and laugh. He isn't cocky or anything, he is so down to earth and would love to talk and spend time with his fans. He appreciates them so much and know that they are the ones that made him what he is today. if a fan would fall down or get hurt in an mcr show he would stop playing and demand that people around him/her would help them up. he has such a great heart. he would come and look at the kids who fainted or got hurt in the show in the paramedics section. he would make sure that they are okay before he pretty much thinks about leaving.

He isn't just a guitarist in a rock band, he saves lives. He devotes his life to save kids life, the ones that he don't know.

he has so many fucking talents it's almost unreal. he has a lot of projects going on and every single one of them are going strong. in skeleton crew, he is doing so well in everything. he has such a good ear for fresh new amazing bands that are just hoping to get a break. and frank would graciously gave them one. he says so himself, when he was younger he would give out demos to band members that he admires, hoping that they would do something with it. listen to it, give it to someone to listen to, anything that would help him get his break. but none of those things ever happened to him. but now since lots of kids gave him their demos, he thought that maybe he could make some dreams come true. he is almost completely selfless, and it's just amazing that someone with that much fame and talent could also be nice and caring too.

i couldn't understand, how could he possibly live such a hectic life. he has skeleton crew, my chem and leathermouth, i thought managing a company would be enough to take you down but he's managing a company and juggling two amazing bands.

in leathermouth, i swear their sound gave me chills. he screams with such passion i could hear the pain and anger through his voice, and i could understand the feeling of being fed up. he is just like any other human being, people would try to bring him down in every chance they could. he said so himself 'what if i'm the karma?'. it shows that he wouldn't take any shit from anybody. also that he takes out his anger out and made it into something amazing. and in pencey prep, the way that he sings so fucking sweetly with such gorgeous lyrics would make me explode inside. my favorite song is lloyd dobler, what's yours?

Every time i feel down right shitty or when i fucked up at something, i'll just simply think of him and my day will be a lot better. When i see his face in a picture or a video i could automatically smile at the way he just is. He is so amazing just the way he is. He is simply frank iero. I get fuzzy feelings when i thought about him and my heart beats a million times faster. I would just sit down for days if i could and stare at his face and memorize his adorable smile. i get butterflies in my stomach every time anyone had so much said his name. when i thought every thing is going wrong, i would feel a need to see his face, because when i do i know that everything is going to be alright. i need him like a heroin addict needs heroin, or like how the sea loves the sand, i need him and love him so fucking much.

I love the fact that he's adorably short :] And the fact that he has such a cute little giggly laugh. Many people thinks it sounds like a girl's laugh, but to me that is what made his laugh so attractive to me. every time he giggles, i giggle to myself. not only because something that he was laughing about but also because the giggle itself. one tiny thing that comes out from his mouth would just make my day. Like:

"Gerard and I....we're not gay, but we like to play around. What's gay about blow jobs anyway?"

or

"Everybody thinks I’m a shitty little fuck! And apparently they’re right!"

don't worry frankie, you know i don't :]

My heart melts every time he laughs, or even just cracks a smile. i would die every single time i see his smile, i would die and then go to mcr heaven. I love his ever changing hair, even though he looks good in every single one of them. he would make the most beautiful people in the world hide their faces in embarrassment because he is so much more gorgeous than them. He could wear women's underwear (oohh O.O), knee high socks and a kilt for all i care, he would still be THE frank iero. the one who saved my life and looked good while doing it too :]

but still, no matter how gorgeous he is; it's still all about the music.

And for the record i don't want to be with him, he is with Jamia :] and i am very happy for him. i bet he is so much happier with Jamia than he is with anybody else, i am glad he experienced love because it's a hard thing to come by these days. when i found out that they got married just a week after my birthday, i used to think that i would be heartbroken, but i only felt that at first. i love him, and if he's happy then im happy. im sure that jamia is a wonderful girl, if she owns frank's heart, she has to be worthy of it. and i'm a hundred percent sure that she is. all i want is to be his friend, maybe even someone like a sister to him :] (ugh like that could happen -__-) . I just want to meet the man that made so many changes in my life, and made me a better person. That would make me happy for life.

ohgod, he wouldn't understand what he is doing to me :]
i love you, frank.
January 18th, 2009 at 03:05pm