Bamboozle and Frank Iero

Bamboozle was the shit.
Me and my friend got about four rows away from My Chem. Except ,people were being retards and started shoving from behind but mostly it was because people needed to get out. I turned into one of those people. I had to get someone to lift me up and out because I started having a panic attack and by that time that was my 3rd panic attack that day. Some girl told this guy to lift me up and so I crowd surfed to the front* if I hadn't been so close to passing out I would have been like 'eff that dude, I'm crowd surfing at a My Chem concert*
Anyway, I crowd surfed to the front and people were getting pissed because I landed on them, I felt bad but I had to get out. So about 4 security guards looked at me and had to get me out. So I got to the front of the stage and I yelled to Frankie *thats the side I was on* and he WAVED AT ME. Yes, he looked and he waved at me I was like "sweett".
But the problem was my friend was still in there and it looked like she was having an asthma attack when I left. So I stood on the side and she was suppose to come out after me..but she didn't and so I stood there for 10 minutes. I was so thirsty and I was dehydrated and I started panicking cause I thought something was wrong. I waited another 5 minutes and I thought something was really wrong but then she came up from behind me and she was crying and I started crying cause I thought something went really wrong. Three people were carried out on stretchers and her mom was so pissed that we hadn't called her so we left before My Chem finished their round of old My Chem songs. That kinda made me sad but hey fun while it last. When we were trying to find the car we ran into Hellogoodbye and we got their signature, how wicked is that?
Who else went?
May 6th, 2007 at 03:32pm