Whats going on here!?!?!?!?!?!???

I'm totally in love here and she worked all weekend. First I thought that she was mad at me and just didnt want to talk to me, because I was starting to annoy her or somthing but then I found out that she just didnt have the time or somthing. Well, it used to be that if she worked all day she would call and tell me or call and say hi or somthing. She actually had an excuse this time. She said that she had to work and that her voice was messed up? That totally confused me but I let it go. Okay well she had her sister tell me that she would talk to me the next day, seeing that she got offline to get a shower and never came back. I knew she wouldnt, and then she didnt. Okay, so by this time I havent spoken to her more than 5 minutes in like 2.5 days. Well I got online this morning and what do I find?! A message saying that she is sorry and should be able to talk to me today. Ya, so much for that. She doesnt have school tomorrow, so she will most likely be working again. I dont like going through this. I put myself through so much of this kind of shit last time but I just cant help it. I cant stay away from her no matter how much it hurts me. Their has got to be somthing seriously wrong with me if i cant even think straight without talking to her. Whats wrong with me?????
January 20th, 2009 at 05:30am