Sometimes I just need someone who'll understand.

Sometimes I just need someone who'll ask.

No, I'm talking about my mood, no I'm not talking about someone asking me whats up, whats wrong, or if I want to talk.
Because obviously, if I knew something was wrong, I'd deal with it.
And if I needed someone to talk to, I'd talk to someone.

I'm talking about needing someone to look into my words. Look into what I write. Someone to analyise my poetry, my songs. And not take all the bullshit I'll inevitably spit at them.
I need someone to understand what's wrong. To understand that I'm dealing with it. And to help me deal with it. I need critizism, I need point-blank true advice.
I need myself.
I need someone exactly like myself, I need a clone. Because all my talents, all my abbilties, those fucking good massages I give. I can't use that shit on myself. I help everyone else, I fix everyone elses problems, and to some extent I fix my own, but, I need someone to tell me what I'd tell someone else.

I need someone to understand the pain and suffering I put into each and every part of my songs and poems. I need someone to feel that emotion, and to talk about what it's about, who it's about. How I feel, what I feel. I need someone to ask about those feelings, those events, those people, those emotions.

I need someone who I can throw a bitch-fit at and who'll come back for more. I need someone to cry for me when I can't cry. I need someone to scream for me.
I need someone to be my voice.

I need someone to hold me while I feel. I need someone to understand why I hate who I am. I need someone to understand why I hate to feel. I need someone to ask why I hate to feel.

I go unquestioned, unchallanged. Unloved. I need a friend who will understand I don't want friends. I need a friend who'll ask why I don't want friends. I need a friend who won't be my friend.

I need attention. I need constant attention. I'm a broken person like everyone else behind this thick armour of mine. I need someone to understand that, I need someone to know that. But I need that someone to not try and break that armour. To be contempt that there is a heart, and not wish to reach it. To not want to make me feel.

There are 6 billion people in the world. And I just need one person who'll understand.
January 20th, 2009 at 10:42am