Broken

I honesty cannot take this anymore. My parents don't trust me, my family doesn't like me, and school is more stressful than ever.

I wake up every day not knowing if I’m going to have a good day or not. I hate that, and right now, I honestly hate life. The only thing that keeps me going knows that I have a meeting with my therapist every Thursday.

I used to have one thing that I would make me happy every day, and that was my boyfriend. He broke up with me, and I’m empty. Yesterday we would have been together for 3 months (yea I know we weren't together all that long, but we were really close, and not we've barley looked at each other in over a month). It's sad. I'm sad, I'm depressed. That’s a fact.

I try to cover things up, to try to make it seem as if I’m fine, but my body tells me otherwise. I'm eating everything in sight, but barley gaining weight. I feel huge, and my once flat stomach is bloated with too much junk food. I'm breaking out like crazy, with isn't normal. My skin is flaking, and peeling, I’m getting headaches all the time, and I’m always tired.

I'm not ok. I feel like shit and I’m tired of hiding.

Sorry for bitching so much, I know so many people who have it worse than me, but I just needed to get that all out there.

Sorry guys,
Melissa
January 20th, 2009 at 03:43pm