Beyond The Uniforms

Have you ever wondered what will become of you after leaving the... somewhat safe haven of the school grounds? When the stiffling feeling of the exam rooms leave your nostrils, gone forever in the faraway days of yesteryear, a begging cry to return to your teenage days of lunchtime bells and long and boring classes suddenly arises from the deepest crevasse of your thoughts and you can't help but think.

What the hell was I wearing?

Aside from the sampler "dress-down days" as my school so calls it, I rarely wear anything aside from a school uniform. It's itchy. It's overworn. And the constant exposure to the colours Navy Blue, White and Khaki have enduced me into a colour-blinded state. I know how to dress normally. I love jeans.

Jeeeeeaaannsss.

And T-shirts are the cherry on top. But highschool is going to end soon. What then? All I have left to show for is a couple dresspants and over sized blouses in atrocious worn out whites. >.> I suddenly stop to realize the gravity of this situation and wish to some higher entity out there that I had spent that five hundred and something dollars on something from Bluenotes. Walmart even.

I'll be starting University soon. Which means aside from the painstakingly large bill of school costs, rent money and groceries, clothes will also be added to the list.

Lotto 649, pick me.
January 20th, 2009 at 07:14pm