Jonas Brother Concert 1-18-09

When we got [u[ downtown traffic was insane. My mommy walked me and my friend Katie in, and THEY TOOK OUR FREAKING SIGNS! I was PISSED OFF! It was awesome...GRRR! We got A Little Bit Longer And I'll Be Fine, Change For The Children with Nick T-Shirts, we got programs too, and the tour T-Shirt from The spot dates they are doing!

So, the first band was a all girl band that was actually really good, tell me if you want me to post pics of them. While they were playing, Papa J came out from an entrance, I turned to my friend Katie I'm like: "KATIE IT'S PAPA J!" And the both of us say: "HEY PAPA J!" He turns around and waves, and then we see Mama J, and she waves, then they turn around and start to talk. I'm like: "Holy crape, they waved at us." And by this point people noticed them (all thanks to me) and security had to get them back stage....opps.

When Honor Society came out, it looked like JB, so everyone was freaking out,it was LOUD! Then I'm like, "Why is there four guys? Thats not them." So I sit back down. They were really good, and I liked their song: See You In The Dark. The lights came on and were siting there, Don't Stop Believing by Journey came on, the recorded version. And I start belting it, and all these people are looking at me like I'm insane. Katie kept telling me to shut up, and I'm having fun. So when it gets to: "Born and raised in South Detroit theirs all these people singing and laughing.

I stand up and shout: "NO SUCH THING AS SOUTH DETROIT!!" And people are laughing, and looking at me like I'm insane. Five songs later, about twenty times around with the wave (its a Detroit thing} and chants of 'Jonas': the lights went out.

It was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. It was like that for about two minutes then We Will Rock You came on, with a smaller version of their wings section, and the back up band. Then, THEY CAME OUT PLAYING Thats Just the Way We Roll. THEY WERE SOOOOOO HOT! It was so amazing. We were on Kevin's side, so when he walked over I star screaming, and I jump on my chair and wave my arms around, and he starts to laugh: at me

Joe had followed over and pointed at me and laughed to--Gianna, please don't kill me--he winked at me and blew a kiss. I almost died. Katie was all mad at me, and I'm like, "Well You could have did it with me" We were practically on the chairs for half the concert, before some stupid person that worked there yelled at us, so we got down.

I don't remember the order, but I do remember what they played:
-Thats Just The Way we Roll
-Year 3000
-Good Night, and Good Bye
-Play My Music
-Burning Up
-Video Girl
-Pushing Me Away
-Be Be Good- I squealed and danced around at that-
-Sorry
-Love Bug
-Can't Have You
-Gotta Find You
-Free Falling-not theirs
-Superstition-I was happy about the Motown
-Play My Music
-Australia
-A Little Bit Longer


Speaking of that song. Nick didn't make his speech, he said a few things about it, and how we were his inspiration, and he was doing fine, and every time it got quite, on the top of my voice--which is quite loud-- I'd scream "I Love You" Then it would get loud.

The fourth time, I screamed my loudest--and got a horrid soar throat, but was totally worth it--and he looked over where I was and smiled:YES WITH TEETH, and made my heart melt: "We love You too." I about died, and Katie was willing to help, sense she loves Nick too!Honor society came out and joined them in a joint song during the song!

When they did Gotta Find You Joe got up off his stool, and they where they were sitting on stools at the end of the cat walk, and picked up a little girl and sang to her. It was adorable, Katie said this about it "Why can't that be me?" I though about Gianna saying the same thing!! AND HE KISSED HER CHECK!

During Love Bug Frankie came out and did the tap dance with Joe: It was really cute, just like he is!

Kevin made a joke: "So we were back stage, playing a game(or it may have been during the web cast this asked, it was too loud) 'What was your favorite part of Camp Rock" Then Play My Music came on

No one will believe me, but Nick locked eyes with me during it and smiled at me again, and winked before walking away. Nick and Joe did their little flip--I was jumping up and down screaming--and Kevin did his guitar spin and didn't almost fall.

They had there foam blasters, and yes I got covered, Kevin was mean and pointed it right at me!! Joe slide down the cat walk after and got his butt covered in foam...yes that was hot, and I have a picture of it on my phone sense I ran out of space on my camera!

So it was Hello Beautiful the 'last' song, and it was so freaking loud. At the end: "I I couldn't' see" Joe couldn't even sing the last part because it was so loud. Kevin was bent over just cracking up at it, he couldn't even play he was laughing so hard. Nick is looking around the arena chuckling and smiling. And Joe is standing there with a serious look on his face It kinda looked like he was thinking this "Come on guys, really?" I swear that was going through his mind!

So they finished and walked off. Bu I knew they weren't done: They didn't do their bows. And IT WAS SO LOUD!! I swear the arena was shaking like crazy. the lights were still off and then they ran back on stage with these big ol' grins on there beautiful gorgeous faces, and they starts to play FOUR FREAKING ENCORES!!!!

-Year 3000[of course the cool line that goes with it]
-Look Me In The Eyes
-And A song that I didn't know the name of[I think its new]
-S.O.S.

PICTURES [I'll get video up when I figure it out!] Sorry about the crappiness, my camera sucks and JB moves around a lot.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

[Joe is on Kevin's side, where were]

Image

Image

Image

The Girl we all wish we could have been:
Image

Image

Image

Can't wait to go to the next concert....they are so amazing, you will never be able to look at a picture of them the same way, if you've been to one of their concerts, you'll know why. They were such an awesome performance and have an amazing stage presence!

Does, anybody know how to upload a video thats not from Youtube
January 20th, 2009 at 11:22pm