I'm still scared in my house...

Okay so this sounds silly but I'm pretty sure some people knows what it sounds like when cats get into a fight all hardcore and stuff. It isn't much of a meow hiss type thing, its like a loud ass screaming noise.

Well my cats get like that sometimes, and early this morning that's what it was. I was sleeping on the floor in my living room and my friend was sleeping on the couch, well I was all stretched out cuddling my charmander pillow. And when I heard the fighting, I scrunched up into a ball and squeezed my pillow, cause it really freaked me out and It woke up my friend too, cause we were asleep. And it made it hard for us to fall asleep again.

This happened around like 3 in the morning. Around like 2 hours later it happened again but this time it was closer to us. I was just barely starting to go back asleep. Well my friend was asleep and how she explains it she was sleeping and dreaming, so when she heard the cats fighting she said she thought was getting smacked in the face by the cats in her dream [lol for some reason as I right this its hilarious!] So cause of that she started screaming, and its kind of a reaction when someone screams I'll scream, so when she screamed I like clutched my head and started screaming too. After the screaming, from all of us, stopped we laid there all scared, we were like fuck that and turned the TV and lights on, we were to freaked out to go back to sleep.

And the thing is, I'm still freak, I'm still scared. And it doesn't help that I hear things in my house when it's just me in here :(
January 21st, 2009 at 09:06pm