Weird

Today,

Wow so today was weird. I got yelled at for prancing to class and for trying to give Emmzies a hug. The whole hug business happened when I was leaving so I was dazed out after that. It was between 3rd and 4th hour when I was prancing in the halls, this really scary teacher pulled me into her classroom and told me she was going to send me to ISR (In School Restriction). I had this fish out of water look on my face: eyes bugging out, eyebrows raised up like I saw fire, and my mouth was parted. It didn't help when Joby swept in for it was her next class and kissed my cheek. The teacher looked at me again and then eyed Joby and then said never mind. I was still fish-out-of-water faced and the teacher went to sit at her desk. I was stunned. When I looked over at her she smiled at Joby and I. FREAKY! I went from going to ISR to a smile. I hugged Joby bye and was gone. Weird. In the 19weeks I've gone to this school and I haven't gotten in trouble for prancing. It's a bubble burster. Joby saved me from ISR I so owe her.

As for the hug with Emmzies. She wasn't in resource so when I saw her I leaned in to hug her and the ISR head yelled at me. I flew back and Emmzies was very displeased. I move next week and she's in a 5day out of school suspense. I have no way as how I'm gonna pull off hanging out with her. Darns it. Okay I'm gonna go rant now.
January 21st, 2009 at 11:49pm