The Best Guys Ever

I know they'll never read this and I really hope that they never find out but I have to just say how much Connor, Enrikson, Austin and Bui mean to me.
First off, Bui is like the closest person I have to a brother and he is just the best. I will never forget the day I got locked out of my house and he came over and brought me KFC while I waited for my dad to get home. He shows me the reality in life and being my "brother" he teases me but that's what brothers do right? And he only wants whats best for me and he's very over protective when it comes to who I date and that is why I always ask him what he thinks.
Second there's Austin. My best friend who I met at a mall...when I was going to Canada...he asked me for a pen and we've been best friends ever since. It feels like I've known him forever and that's the best thing about him is that I can talk to him about anything without being judged.
Third, I owe Enrikson, I am forever in his debt. I can't believe how amazing he is. I really hope he goes to the best college for him. He is the smartest guy I know and he can do wonder to the world.
Last but not least, Connor. I love him so much. I don't know what I would have done without him in my high school career. He is just amazing and I love him. When I'm sick at home I know he'll bring over my homework. When something is bothering me and I don't want to talk to my parents I know he's just down the street ready to come over when I need him...or at work and once he gets off work he'll be right over.
I would also like to say that my parents love Connor as well and my family thinks he is perfect for me. But I know that Connor would be perfect for any girl because he is just the perfect gentleman. If you met him ladies you would love him. There's a picture with me and him in my profile, although you can't really see his face...
But those are my favorite guys. I can't help but love them because they take such good care with me. They're the best guys any girl could ask for.
January 23rd, 2009 at 07:39pm