Going on a LOOONG 'vacation'

I'm leaving the site until further notice, I've just lost all interest lately.

I have stories on here, I won't delete them. I'll get around to updating them when I find time. My life has just been one rollercoaster lately with my stupid friends, school and lots of other things.

I'm really going to miss it here, but I'll possibly be back before the summer, maybe sooner. I'm continuing to write for my stories, but without my laptop it is virtually impossible to update around here with my parent's being... well, parents. The hover-over-your-shoulder-24/7 kind.

I have some great story ideas, but right now my head is filled to the brim with everything but the kitchen sink, I have so much to do for school. Like four reports over-due, two due this week, reading about three books for MORE reports and an current even literally every day.

By far the most taxing school year so far. Yeah, I'm far behing, I just have way to much to do. And my dad keepsyelling complaining about the new president. He's a conservative, but he's a loud one. I really could care less right about now, I don't really have a say anyways until I'm eighteen. I have more important things to focus on, like my education.

Then I've been babysitting far too much for my liking. Last friday for five hours, tonight for two, tuesday for three then saturday I babysit seven hours, from 5pm till midnight. And homework comes second. I really need the work but I really need to get my grades up. My report cards have been in the D to C range and I hate it. I'm homeschooled, how hard can it be to get A's? Very, ugh.

I don't get it, and mostly it's the geometry stuff. That's the hardest to get, I would have opted in for Business math but SAT wise Geometry is a better pathway. It's geared for eleventh grade though, but I know a ton of kids who are taking it so.. yeah whatever.

Last weekend I was piled with homework and due stuff, and my great grandma died. The funeral was saturday and I had tons of work, so I'm behind even more. But I wouldn't have missed the funeral. That would have been dis-respectfull...

Well I have to shower and get some work done and find bibliography cards for a project before my ride gets here to go babysitting... and I need a car.. my dad left the pickup truck home and I can't drive that thing to save my life. So yeah....

xxxooo Jackie
(sorry)
January 23rd, 2009 at 07:44pm