The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The NightTime

Ok so this is not a review of that very good book with the same name...it is a story about my adventure last night, well it was hardly an adventure lol.

Anyways I shall start at the begining. Underworld 3 came out last night and I was impressed that it was on at the pathetic cinema near my uni, so me and my mate went to see it. My mate hadnt seen 1 or 2 but she still came :]

The film was very good, but this isnt a review about that film so Im not going to talk about that.

Anyway like I said, she hadnt seen 1 or 2, and one of my flat mates has them both so we went to Tesco to buy my breakfast and some 2 for £5 ben and jerrys *yummmm* then back to mine to watch underworld 1.

I like on the top floor of a three floored flat, above the local. There is a chinese next door (hey that would be great if I actually liked more than rice, egg fried rice or spring rolls lol). We got to my front door and there was a dog tied to the door handle, I reckoned it must have belonged to someone visiting someone else on either 1st floor or 2nd floor and my mate thought it might be someones in the chinese. So I unlocked the door and we tried to get in withouth the dog, I might have managed on my own but with two people the dog followed when I tried to shut the door, and then as I closed it further it would come more in the hallway. Then my mate was pushing it out the door and somehow it came off its lead (leed :S) and ran up the stairs to the first flat (which made me suspect its owner was in there). Then the dog proceeded to leave a nice present on a few of the stairs while my mate asked in the chinese about the dog, turned out the owner was in there. I told the owner that the dog had pooed on the stairs and he was just like "oh sorry" but he didnt offer to clean it up grrr!

So we left it and went to watch underworld and eat b&j.

But this morning when I took the bin bag out I thought Id take a spare plastic bag, and yup, I had to clean up the dog crap. I think I left a little bit :/

So now I'm thinking, are the other people in the flat so disgusting that they wouldnt clean up some crap on the stairs that are right in the way of everyone walking...I dont think the people in the first flat are in, their post box is pretty full, but the people below me are deffinatly in.

So yea, I thought Id share that story with anyone interested in reading it, coz while the dog was on the loose on the stairs (luckily it couldnt get past the first landing coz theres a door that was shut after that) I was having a laughing fit and thinking it was one of those times I wished I had a videocamera with me lol.
January 24th, 2009 at 02:19pm