Hey guys or anyone who wants to listen to me ramble on about how happy I am I found this site!

Well when I was on quizilla it was imposible to post anything witch ment I spent hours re-writing and typing the same thing over and over again. This site is soooooo amazing because in just one try boom posted no problem. and people ar actuly reading my stuff some that makes me really happy so if you are soe one who reads my stuff or hell just this thank you I'm soooo happy about that.Well enough rambling for now love you all!
Love and no sorrow: Harley
P.s. it aparnetly wants me to write some more beacsue it says that I am short a few words so I guess I will just ramble on some more why not. So I can't say this enough I am so happy that some one actuly reads my stuff un like on the other site. I am also really happy that some one likes my work I'm not so sure if my stories are as good so if you read them just message me and tell me if you want me to post more chapters. I will also be putting on more stories soon, I would tonight but i'm getting locked up stairs because people are comming over and I'm sick. I'm going to try to see if my dad with let me use his laptop probly not so I'm going to start saving money for that because that would make things alot easyer on me. Love you all!
January 25th, 2009 at 01:41am